Friday, January 9, 2009

christmas....balik kampung...(25-29/12/2008)

thousand meanings for u...sole meaning for me
my cousin Harolyn..dah pandai posing kecil lagi

warm welcome from grandpa

BBQ Nite

even grandma drink's Shandy


finally he slept....had fever 2


what u want?


there's no christmas without shandy
me at home on christmas eve.

this year christmas was special like always....yeah went back to my home town KAMPAR..the place that i love..the place that i was brought up...that place which hides all that fond memories.... where all my loves are...so went there on christmas day..like usual..got up early in da morning...preparred n left..the journey usually takes about...6 hours..PLUS Highway...was very happy as it has been six months since i steped my leg on Perak land...was even more delighted as i was given da oppurtinity to drive...drove from Pagoh to Seremban..it seems easy to drive on highway...but tats not rite..cause...on high speed da cornerings are slightly difficult...n cutting lanes have to b careful...while driving i realised...i felt cold..eventhough it was very hot outside..i though it was normal...so stopped t seremban...n was Dad took over..so i rested..was not feeling well...body ached..i just taught it was normal..so reached Kampar..at 4pm.. saw da my grandma...gave her a hug..n wished all at home merry christmas..yeah im glad i was back in my hometown....suddenly my body was hot i thaught it was a normal fever...so just biar...had open house at nite...many people came..long not seen ones...the house was so full...around 10 the crowd resided..so all my family memeber headed to my unlces house...i was left just wif my other 3 unlces n granny n grandpa...ass i was not feeling well.. so after a late dinner...went out wif my Priest uncle...meet his fren n had a few quality moments of chat at Bandar Baru..was feeling cold again..reached home around 12...took pain killers n went to bed ..next day got up..was feeling very heavy..was having very high fever...oh nooo..my eyes was swalleon n red.. was rushed to clinic...doctor said it was normal fever...he didnt even take my temperature..supsrisingly...so reached home took bath n rushed to St Anthony church..at teluk intan..after that me n my uncle went back ..mum n my other uncle went shooping to buy BBQ stuffs..next day was a big day i was feeling better after takin medicine..so nite time had BBQ..invited all family memebers n all villagers..ate not much as there was not much of appetite..anyway i enjoyed alot..was still waiting for my bestie cousins from klang....they are not here yet..so have to spend time wif my young cousins...Harolyn..7 years n Bashley..1 years old...very cute children..n after BBQ did some cleaning up n feed Brownie(pet dog)..tat fellow was so happy munching all da leftover bones
Next day went to Hanuman temple..to offer prayers n food..its my family's traditon to give makan every year..worked well....noon went to ais kacang shop...like every year wif all family members...reached home in da evening...it was my last day there...tommorow balik already..kind of sad...late nite then oni my bestie cousins Nadena n Darren reached..even da time v had was so little it was quality time...so next day..was kind of sad...sayed good bye to all n wished Hapi new year..n left kampar...left my mark there..yeah again a wonderful trip to my hometown..was not in best form as was not feeling well...did not capture much pic for that reason...got many pics which was supposed to b very beautiful even a pic of hornbill but tak jadi capture...was melted by family memebrs care n love...i love all of u...before balik i saw tat...a ignited fire in my grandma's eyes ...her wish..it flowed to me ..n i promise i will fullfill it..definetely for sure...i WILL...so thats all for that trip...will have to wait one year to go back ..again so bubye people...i will b back to rock again next year..sayo nara...love u all...











No comments: