Tuesday, February 24, 2009

total screw up...its agony again......

after two days of test...its such a relief...finally its over..just felt like just STPM is over..new feelings...was not scared of this test(like always)...pretty confident in da begining..but all started after going through papers by papers..its seems impossible to get da best n maximum results..DAMN...usually first monthly tests are the ones to score wif great distinctions....but it is all the other way around...not anymore in Upper Six..overall i wonder whether i can pass chem n maths are not.?..haiyooo..it seem AIMST university entrance door is opening wider n wider for me..n my form 6 days are numbered...how can this b.....im struugling...sometimes da question that comes to my mind is....DID I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION? neh....dun know... wanted to top in this test but wat i can say is ....its just another FLOP....!!! feelings becoming increasingly stronger..mixed feelings, bad feelings, no step is being put...basically all steps n plans are arranged but...frankly..i got no GUTS to face her...evertime i see her....seriously my adrenal gland n thyroid galands start to produce more n more adrenaline n thyroxine... geeting worried if this valuable property of mine is under threat of being snatched....DETERMINATION.... the q 2 me nw is whether I WANT OR DUN WANT? anyway....good luck 2 my ownself 4 tommorow ..its goin to b a doomsday...results.......sayo nara..... WILLAWONKS


No comments: