Saturday, May 28, 2011

the season is comin to n end,,,,

the feeble cry im giving at the start of every post never seem to end...yeah im back...its my 150th post...my blog has been the best way i cry out my feelings... the title decipits notin...sumtimes my ball shrink...the time is almost up...its matter of days,,,n so much things to cover up...the feelings of me not producing fills my mind...but im ain't gonna give up... one dream one chance...im ready for it... must make each penny worth,,,,the taught of boring life seems to increase day by day,..sumtimes iwoner why its likethis for me...with no regrets i tend to repeat the same mistakes again n again...i just cant stand the sight of defeat...by delay...everday i pray tinking of a better day...but inspite its just the same...tears may seem to flow wen i tink about them....sumtimes i feel im betraying the trust,,,,despite all da odds ...the have sent me here...negletting all their needs n a dream of a small tings puttin on stake....n imstill diverting... im being selfish...i believeif imdiverting if its benefitting its ok...but im not...im losing...imready tobring those glory days of my life back....renaissace is wat im expecting but it never seem to merge....im sorry if i have disappointed u all...its time for action to speak louder than words...................................inspite effort being put...its like failure n luck is not on my side...but i have one bullet left....HARDWORK,,,,,im aint gonna give up..........bring it people...

No comments: