Friday, November 21, 2008

the person who i love da most!!!!!!!

me n my grandma
wondering wats da topic got to do......by now...people may wonder who is this person....is it..my parent.?..yah i love them...is it..frens...of course i do.love them?..is it..my .girlfriend..?..haha i dont even have one to do so....myself .?..yah i do love myself....but what i telling now....is da person i love da most in my life.....it's no other than.........My Grandma. i call her AMACHI...wow....what i got to say bout her......she is da best...she brought me up till da age of 5....she taught me to talk...she taught me wats world...she hit me when im naughty...she shaped me....she cherished da love for me...she motivated me....she inspired me....one of the reason why im still standing strong today is because of her....her words make me realise....day by day silver linings seems to overtake da black linings...she getting old....dont worry amachi...i wil fulfill ur dream...i will hand u my Medial Degree.....last but not least....one thing to say......."I LOVE U AMACHI"


No comments: