Monday, November 17, 2008

Something new

this is da place we went.....bersejarah ....
posing maut ...rocker forever......Dj Dinash

glimpse of Jb town wen it rains.....


today i was supposed to stay home n clean my room...nah ...tak jadi..not bcause i malas or wat..cause Dinash ajak me go town wanted to c some MIC memba for sponsorship for his studies...tis saturday intake but da money he has is not enough..kesian tat fellow.....went to Temple...saw him there...it has been ages since i came....so wat sum more...praylah...then we went to some goverment building..so called Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad...(i tink so) went in took da pass...went 2 third floor..big office......met Yb Asojan..we went to his room.quite big seh....talked....then i was asked to go out..as something confidential..was to b spoken..haha...waited suddenly Dinash came n called me in .....me ...why me...it seems Dinash talked about me to da Yb...he advised me ..n asked why i did not confront him when i did not get matriculation..hah its too late.....Dinash was given Rm 500..it might b little..but atleast he gave ...went to cs Did some stuff for dinash's bro..at Digi Centre...then went bank n then went Nillas...we ate n drank n chit-chated for a while...then went to BSN....after that wanted to go back home..but it was raining..had a few minutes of heart 2 heart talk wif Dinash....then went back....home.....what i want to qoute today...?a old saying which is one of my favourites..


Something Is better Than Nothing


No comments: