Tuesday, April 21, 2009

redox reaction.....

lately nothin much.... life is just like always..MUEt is coming..im freakin out... tat day Pn rozana told me that she expects Jpj n Ching to get band 6...bravo friends... yesterday i got this motivation cert from some one...important... thanks lady..thats a real motivation..my next post will b on da orientation for prefects n my trip to SSi ..yeah.. my phone line was inactive...that was weird...after a while then only i realised..that dad changed my line to postpaid...without my knowledge.. great suprise.. seems i going to miss those days where i had to get to the shop to top up ..n the most important of all..use my pocket money to top up...those days are over..my dad will pay my bills...now on....(actually most of the time to top up.. he pays..)










No comments: