Thursday, April 2, 2009

what's happning.... i oso don't know

im not leavin skool.... tats da truth... many belived da prank i made 4 April Fool's day...that im goin 2 AIMSt..i even got gifts n all.... sori people... march swept pass just like a whirlwind.. freakin fast... now its april... things not goin that rite for me... dunt know why... spending hours opening revision book... n eyes on it..but mind...lost somewhere else..no point lah that means... feelings 2 disturbed.. getting angry easily...., feeling stressed out.. dont know what else 2 say... test n mid year examination comin sooon... mad a bad move on April Fool's day....slacked again...im gettin too carried away.. sumtimes i think im so gifted to b in f6....but most of da time i think i slacked my life entering f6...haiz...a single A change my whole path..... but whats in my mind now... i thank God 4 givig me this great oppurtinity to prove myself to .... thank u God..4 F6...this is da greatest.....oppurtunity u gave me ...n i will dfinitely give all i got... hope 4 da best...n its definitely goin to b da best.....single handedly...people will say whats in the inside which is much important than the outside...n this n that play no important role ......oni MPWF is important...but what is da truth that i can say...this is all just bullshit...its all the other way round... a quote thats playing in my mind now.... 4 sure its:

LiFe SuCkS
lOvE fUcKs!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: