Sunday, July 4, 2010

end is comin............

chamwhoring wif my checkers.......
notice board in Sagun's house

offers better football, food n shisha.......n price 2


puchong ard 8.00pm



puchong ard 4.00 am


irina rakhimova my russian lecturer..phewww


kl view fr my college

diffent angleeeeeee view of Kl

exam time table



my lecture hall... wif all my classmates...Jeremy Seems pregnant!
guess how many months could it b???


my lecture hall a..k..a my class room


pathway to my lecture hall


my college bus bearing my name.........


last time makan lunch together during class day

loss in taughts............

Dr.Komagan... so cute as always...

how i wished i had wings.............

emoing...last day...........


goodbye.............

my lecture hall...full of humour and memories


shisha... Fresh Lady flav..wif feathered pipe

its definitely not armageddon..its just end of my college life..life in here has been awesome.. the first dy i came here..felt just like want to ran away,..tinking its so lame...and thought so doin my STPM well was haunting me..but today wen all is over how i wished it was much longer.... loved every single time of it...the jokes, presntation, screw ups ,scolding n super professional teaching....love it ...love all the people here..each and every one... there is reason why i came here.. as i was not supposed to b here wif my results as it has just fulfill the requirement to da course i want... geeting chem eng in UMP n rejecting it may look stupid but i wan to do wat i want... mmy dad has sent me here to study but i believe itsa just like vacation here..i learn really alot n especially meeting many superb people here..haha... no more emoing.... as there is another three week more to spend in KL before i say goodbye once and for all.......LOVE U FIS MARCH

No comments: