Thursday, August 12, 2010

solitude life.....

Petaling Station.... not many in Sri JAti knows theres a nearby KTM station... but gettin there is dangerous especially nite time...the place looks unsafe.... a situation where danger is lurking all ard.....


Petaling Station...many tinking its petaling JAya...

Teluk Pulai ,Klang..............


it looks so Quiet............Teluk Pulai Station.



my last movi in Kl..... SOrcerer's apprentice.... i did sleep half way through the movie....


old klang road......... no one front of me...walkin all alone back from ABC


sempat snappin my checkers...cant b snappin myself ....hahaha


it has been a while since i blogged..... must say many emotional things happen after my last day in college... livin a solitude life.... being emo to da max.... n sending back one by one of my frens.....
so without hesitation.. here v go... after seeing n sending back one by one of my frens..its total emoness sittin down nearby Kadir's n pool spending ample of hours..listening to MataBAnd n Aizat's Aku cinta like no life...... but its nice tinking wat all has happend....love da life v live to da fullest..........before indulging further to my last few days in Kl let me blog my solitude life...in KL..all alone...

No comments: