Tuesday, September 7, 2010

kl memories

last buka botol.........
last dobi sending.......................


pool side view of sri jati.............



seventh floor full of memories..............


alley between 7 th n 6th floor... been ative wen FIS was goin to over... never ever will forget the time spent here...



alley....... of 7th floor....



my lot...... c-7-1



last shisha.... mint apple....


last puff.......


puchong....early morning..... sorry for the not perfect clarity



my things n shaan's packed



man of the moment..... last post in sri jati lift before he balik
full of memories.... will nver ever forget....




last scribble before i leave....


sesha's reminder ....................
my room.....

its raining...puchong crying for me??? nehh..natural phenomena


F.I.S results..............

well....it has been a while since i blogged...almost a month and a 1/2 ..my college life was over..had superb time... there..enjoying n living independant life to the max... but the five months was a worth one.... damn nice.....before i leave malaysia for another challenging life oversea.... i guess i better blogg.. about my last few days in sri jati..... drum rolls... pls...

No comments: