Monday, August 17, 2009

Sick

throat swab n blood test results
nope...not sick of life, sick of love ,sick of people neitheir sick of skool...im sick now... it all started last week friday...after lepaking wif aiman... reached home quite late...by nite..my body was aching....my mom said i goin to get fever...my sis got fever two days ago... i went to sleep early tat morning.. da next day wen i got up.... i felt very heavy..body ached liked hell..i got up n got my self prepared to go for SDJ IU.. i was so weak ..after IU went tuition... nothing seem to enter my head... wen i reached home..i got myself changed n off i went to bed..dad woke me up n brought me to da clinic...da doctor took my temp n it was 38.8..oww goodness... i was afraid it was H1N1... he asked me not to worry n c wat happens next few days... today.. wen i got up...im still having fever...dad was worried n rushed me to da clinic... i was checked for H1N1..throat swab n blood test was taken...after a few minutes i was asked to c da dcotor again wif da results..wen i n my dad enterd da room..da doctor exclaimed..its not a good news..gosh all i could think was im infected..but it seems its not H1N1 but my blood platlets level has gone down significanlty...meanig it might b denggi...damn hell... just last january before da skool term started i was discharged from hospital for denggi..n now after 8 months im classed as denggi suspected...gosh.... 2moro bloood test results will seal it all...hope its for good....






No comments: