Saturday, September 26, 2009

time to revive.....

gosh now i realise.... 9 months i have wasted playing n indulging myself in unimportant things..especially sumting that i shall have not poke myself into..being confident at one side n doing nothig at the other side..i paid da hefty price..i lost for da first time in my life... im still shell shocked...i have lived a life full of selfishness...... neglecting others hope put on me..n paying importance to things which just kept hurting me... day n nite im crying in myself..sumtimes question arises why i entered form six... but i really have to admit being in form 6 rocks to dA top most...exception to the lifestyle in here which is so hectic...being in da same skool for seven years..must b boring... but i love my skool ..to da very much..BUT I JUST HATE DA PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN IT....this is da place where i learnt what is life... ample of times learning new things.this is da place where i spent ample of time besides home... growing from inmature boy to a teenager n almost touching adulthood... love every bit moment of my life especially da first five years..continuing my life in f 6 is a big challenge...despite living in an environment full of racist people... people who r super selfish, people who just lie...peole who just ignore, people who just r desperate...people who just sweet talk..this n that..as the list goes on.... gosh... i really must thank God for making my path here..as i have learnt alot especially in these alst two year..reckoning the world out there is goin to b much more challenging then whats happening now..thats life..its in my hand to mould it n into a perfect shape...so im goin top give all i got..i must prove my worth to da world ..to all those loved ones of mine..who have put in high hopes on me...dun worry people...my eyes are open fianally n ......its a promise... i will never dissappoint u./.....i believe impossible is nothing.... the next few days is goin to b challenging ..its not goint o b easy eitheir... but im not goin to give up eitheir...blood n sweat should b shed...dun care who says what,....i will prove myself .....i will shut those mouths...n to sum people...who missed me in ur life...time will come wen u will realise that u failed to attain sumting precious in life n thats me..... dun worry people..keep praying for me...im back ...its time for revival..renaissance.... back to those firing days..where nothing is go to stop,.... i know what i wannt n no one can stop me from getting wat i want.... if by any chance if eminem comes across my blog..hope he doesnt make my scripts into lyrics for his latest album.. hahah...i dun wanna cry any more n dun wanna lose anymore..... never mine to b hurt now..as i beleive this is da eage to get hurt...every thing that hurts me...is making me much stronger... for da one who failed to get..i just simply remember this....when u miss a bus,..,.definitely another bus will come.... so just got to wait for it.....yeah......time to burn everthing...time to prove.....4.00


No comments: