Wednesday, October 22, 2008

enna achi?

wat is happening to me...buka buku tapi cannot study.. ...whylah...haiz never was b4 like this....nowdays seeing her much she blinks at me sometimes..but just dont get it...different feelings in home compared to skool....tats oni my second distraction..main one is my lazyness...i cannot study at all nowdays..damn takut..f6 is tough people who study like bleeding oso cannot suceed sometimes ..btter said most of the times..how like me...never study at all...why ....why...why..why....tinking too much....i chould consult a physcathrist...



hah...cannot masuk froiendster account oso..wat da hell..always 404 bad request...dei damn nonsense sial........you tube oso cannot masuk dei my papa spend 3k to buy new pc still got problem ah...savee lah ...hahaha...videi pergirein

No comments: