Friday, October 31, 2008

its halloween man..............


man its halloween....not tat 'meriah' in malaysia..compared to western countries.but why am i blogging today...the mood was not there....man this one is for u Karthik..he requested a post....hmm ok...agitated..hmmm....today was good....finally came to skool early.went ronda alone.met Alex..he wa alone either..da Kapten was absent...after tatt went class...JPJ was there...i wore my new watch..it was identical to JPJ's one..people start realisisng..hehehe..masuk class..apelagi chat lah..this time me Saravana,Gupreet, n Jpj followed by Karthik..was worried for Gurpreet..about his studies..he was not performing well..so i advised him ..put some sense in him..n to my suprise..he changed man...we went back to his class n study like hell..i was so happy for him...good boy da future biotechnologist...UKM man go for it...me advising people...i should look at myself in mirror..did not study for da past 1 week..next we were chatting then went for recess together..makan.hmm came back class..i was so playfull ..even chen tegur me saying 'u dont look like a captain'' my reply was "this year lepak next year serious''...then MR chen teach me to look like one hmm if i serous mati dah all da fellows...u all want rite..its comin soon...i will...n da worst part more sport checks..wait n c..ha..damn..despair..was talking in class about da next frens gathering..this time Saravanan sponsor..as he goin to leave skool...maybe JPJ n Dinash add some more..their bday approaching...talked wif kheesha bot da UP position in TLSS ...masa balik dinash came...he look cuter now..hehe...today there was alot of talking about peta dunia...hehe..damn....rival making his mark today.karthik was advising me..to go for my standard...wat i am capable of .....hmm i dun agree wif tat...ape ni standard semua..?...masa balik Jpj forced me to approach peta dunia..but i dont want...he was advising me..every second counts.....dont waste a second..n wanted to help me by starting da conversation but me..no ..no..no..not now..finally he said.."if u keep on goin like this..the property is goin to b stolen by some one'' ...i replied "i know.....very soon"....very soon but wen da macha ...i was scared but nvmind lepak ...we will wait n c...time wil come...father fetched me today..as resh was not here...to take bus with...saw peta dunai walking in da geng goin to bus stop..my godness ....da rival was oso there i think...habislah.what might have happened ah......was keep on tinking bout tat oni...read my horoscope today..and it was like" u never do now..u will never get a chance again.."was that the last chance aiyoyoyoy ...this send chills down my spine...cool man..dun care.....to every action there is an equal but apposite direction..newtons law....spm approaching soon...last year it was so hetic this time..naah...sudah habis.. cerita mah...chill...so karthik it's done...blogging forever..and he taught me this nice quote of da day...


" no joke no fun"
"no fuck no son"










No comments: