Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offer letter

hmmmwent to skool late.....9.30am...i was not supposed to do tat....nah...purposely...damn boring sial skool....my table was full of papers....oe of it is da chem notes...gosh.....mr chew...damn semangat.....masuk class oni duit kena tarik...pay this lah..pay that lah....gosh.......mati cekik darah.....after recess....WAWY wanted to meet all da prefects.......he n his partying....never seem to change always makan ....tour...n happy...haiz...taught want to ponteng skool ,,,,tommorow....but have to go...meet pn zaiton..she ask me to meet her at 1 pm...but i can t..i got classs at 1 pm..got briefing wif f1 n F2 student s...damn buzy sial.......managed to meet her at 1.15....she gave me a paper...ohhhh...I got JPA scholarship dalam negara to do form 6...not so happy....da allowance i will b getting a month..is just oni RM110...hah so little...but i will b supported till i get my first degree..hahaha...nice catch by goverment...must work for them, for 10 years......not to forget...JPj n Hazel oso got ..oni three of us...actually there are many other who were supposed to get....by right everyone....nah.....wat to do....saw a glimpse of V& V...wakakaka went to kolam Malaysian Guiness record.....very good...had alot of food...damn full.......wow saw her today...hmm she look damn cute...sial.....hahhaha........dream on








1 comment:

k07_resh said...

Hey man.. Its been a while since i sent u a comment.. I thought u did not come to school today.. Then Kheeshaa told me she saw you.. I couldnt join u at Persada because i already promised Bryan il be going home with him.. So thats what u were showing! JPA! I thought it was ur cert for the Kollum.. wow congrats man, i didnt get it.. huhu