Sunday, September 7, 2008

day of competition




got up at 7.15....was feeling very strange...just opened my eyes n ..hmmm...her views came into my mind...felt like butterflies in my stomach...nah got something imprtant today....persolekan mangsa competiton...pbsm lol....quickly washed up .....father sent me though...sent sister to omega first...while passing omega fond memories came back....5 bloody years in omega...wah...many tings to tink of..reached cabang at 8.30 am...punctual...everyone was there including you jun..was kind of disaster every single guy there was chinese except me...indu len..no problem for me as its usual....one thing heated me up was they organizers oso talki mandarin...dont they c me...dark guy here ...i am a indian here....luckly seng lee was there ...he expalined to me..thanks bro..we were given 1 hour 10 minutes......we got into da hall n took our palce....nice place....got ready....we were given task it was robbery in jewellery shop three mangsa me,ah chong,n another guy......theree makeup artist.....mei peng ,seng lee, and chen...i was chosen to b da security guard....my injury suppose to be on da leg(broken tibia) n gun shot at stomach...oh no..i have to open my baju...we got ready....time came for presentation....i acted dam like helll....somuch expression....untill da organizer said cukup...what da hell who is he to tell like tat...i taught we were given 10 minutes..who cares...i threw my shirt as it was full of blood(syrup)..then da results were announced...nah we did not win...i taught i could get da best acting...nah itu pun tak dapt...who cares i am a champion in my heart...many said i acted well..thanks geeks...then went to shop to eat wif youjun..roti cani..buharah curry house...useless...you jun ate rice wif tauge n beef..me oni milo ais kaw..cause i know mom will b cookoing for me.....waited for dad...and caught a glimpse of dead rat......went the other side...ade kucing mati plak..my goodness ...reached home at 2pm...feelings for her is becoming stronger....confidence increasing...but...at the same time...will she ever be tinking bout me...definitely no...she dont kno who is rajkumar anyway...feeling not easy too...exams comin not prepared yet...poen book want to study ..her taughts keep coming...c how lah..............never was lucky in life for love...ends as crush or turns into friendship.....all in da hands of God....sayo nara

1 comment:

k07_resh said...

haha.. funny la.. thanks geeks.. hehe.. btw, ujun has links to the blog.. seriously.. haha.. dont worry.. hit me up.. i jsut spoek to her last night.. i mean sms.. will let u know:)