Friday, September 12, 2008

life's so boring.....

today at skool...was dull boring.....got a biscuit from resh..in da morning...hehehehe...nothing much...chem got experiment..did well..guess...copied mostly...jpj getting on my nerves..always match making me...associating me with a person...making life stories bout me n da person...macha come on da......my life is full of scandals...but sad to say nothing real happpend...no g....f.....i single and not available always..hehehehe...had tamil society meeting today...ok oni...felt bad to...more leadership qualities have to be shown...hahahaha...went analetchumi again n again 2day..no kick in life....feel so useless....no luck..no scholarship....no gf...no money..no car...any no many more......thinking sometimes why have to b born in this world...whylah my life like this.,.....sad wei.......will i be sucessful in future..in this so tender years got so much problem....all da best 2 myself



No comments: