Monday, September 8, 2008

u have bad day?

sorry im back?wat am i talking.....got up...early as its a skool day....feeling very bad today..just dont know why...reached skool at 7.05...put bag in class..went to bilik pengawas ...checked my new prefects name...as jadual changed...kononya db 2...wakakakawent to kantin n jaga...then after tat went briefing ...got my snow cap from dinesh...adidias one wei...bukan ori...went class..no teacher ...pn oo tak datang..yahoo..didi some chemistry...wass feeling bad tat whole day...after pa recess..then chem...jpj told me mr chew want to c us...after skool...i taught must b the summative results...3/45...then muet ...n then...bio...jesus christ...then went wif resh,dinesh,jpj,gup to staff room...helped resh wif somethings...wannted to c mr chew,,,then oni knew jpj gotcha me..idiot fellow...went canteen..met aunt viji bro...he was talking bout usain bolt...he speaks even got no voice...gods great...got glimpse of her...remembered toothpick wanted to tell something bout her...he sat near to her table...was feeling very uneasy...moved from there...got mini meeting wif tamil society club membas...kumaresh waited for me patiently...wif his bleeding ears..haaha..whereelse shan waited for kumaresh..after meeting..walked with toothpick..back to bustop..wen he really tol me bout her...kind of sad ..emo of course..last time..single challenge...now double...felt very down..nvmind..tis tis part of life....almost the completion of chap 9 of the "life sucks love fucks"almost oni..still got few percent chance..dont know how lah...never suceeded in L*V* in life...fate...wanted to give up..but toothpick played his role...support followed by his lovely cousin...he's cool wei...dont know some part of ma heart is getting srtonger of confidence...i dont know why...can i do it...why must all this happen to me...dahlah my life teruk...somemore got toppings of problem summmore...c how it goes this week...pain is so continous nowdays....why me?..feeling like dying ...








1 comment:

k07_resh said...

DUDDDEE! LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE and say U HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!! Think about what good things happened today man.. Positivity.. PN. OO tak datang?? haha.. She didnt teach my class today so tak kira la for me.. haha.. I hope u gt captain.. Bout her, chill.. Try not to think too much.. Occupy yourself man.. I know you can handle this well.. DOnt let it distract u man! :-) Be strong and study. Just be a good human being like u already are :-)